Analyst Recommendations and Nasdaq Market Making Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren Bailey & Haitao Li & Connie X. Mao & Rui Zhong, 2003. "Regulation Fair Disclosure and Earnings Information: Market, Analyst, and Corporate Responses," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2487-2514, December.
- Schultz, Paul, 2003. "Who makes markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Bruce Mizrach & Yijie Zhang, 2000. "Should ECNs be SOES-able?," Departmental Working Papers 200010, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Reena Aggarwal & Pat Conroy, 2000. "Price Discovery in Initial Public Offerings and the Role of the Lead Underwriter," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2903-2922, December.
- Michaely, Roni & Womack, Kent L, 1999. "Conflict of Interest and the Credibility of Underwriter Analyst Recommendations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 653-686.
- Bruce Mizrach, 2002. "The Next Tick on Nasdaq: Does Level II Information Matter?," Departmental Working Papers 200202, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Yusif Simaan & Daniel G. Weaver & David K. Whitcomb, 2003. "Market Maker Quotation Behavior and Pretrade Transparency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1247-1268, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2007. "Is Talk Cheap Online: Strategic Interaction in A Stock Trading Chat Room," Departmental Working Papers 200701, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsNasdaq; analyst; market maker;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:200307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .