To Move or Not to Move? The Relationship between Career Management and Preferred Career Moves
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Vos, A. & Dewettinck, K. & Dirk Buyens, 2006. "To move or not to move? The relationship between career management and preferred career moves," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Soens & A. De Vos & D. Buyens, 2006.
"Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from Belgium,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/397, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Soens, N. & De Vos, A. & Buyens, D., 2006. "Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from belgium," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-25, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Itani, Sami & Järlström, Maria & Piekkari, Rebecca, 2015. "The meaning of language skills for career mobility in the new career landscape," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 368-378.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:06/393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .