Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from belgium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. Soens & A. De Vos & D. Buyens, 2006. "Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/397, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorter, Cees & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1993. "The Impact of Employers' Recruitment Behaviour on the Allocation of Vacant Jobs to Unemployed Job Seekers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 251-269.
- De Vos, A. & Dewettinck, K. & Dirk Buyens, 2006.
"To move or not to move? The relationship between career management and preferred career moves,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2006-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. De Vos & K. Dewettinck & D. Buyens, 2006. "To Move or Not to Move? The Relationship between Career Management and Preferred Career Moves," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/393, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hendrik P Van Dalen & Kène Henkens, 2005. "The Double Standard in Attitudes toward Retirement – The Case of the Netherlands," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(4), pages 693-710, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .