Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from belgium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- N. Soens & A. De Vos & D. Buyens, 2006. "Explaining company-level influences on individual career choices: towards a transitional career pattern? Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/397, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1086 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorter, Cees & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1993. "The Impact of Employers' Recruitment Behaviour on the Allocation of Vacant Jobs to Unemployed Job Seekers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 251-269.
- De Vos, A. & Dewettinck, K. & Dirk Buyens, 2006.
"To move or not to move? The relationship between career management and preferred career moves,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2006-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. De Vos & K. Dewettinck & D. Buyens, 2006. "To Move or Not to Move? The Relationship between Career Management and Preferred Career Moves," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/393, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hendrik P Van Dalen & Kène Henkens, 2005. "The Double Standard in Attitudes toward Retirement – The Case of the Netherlands," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(4), pages 693-710, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2006-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.