The Role of Parental Cognitive Aging in the Intergenerational Mobility of Cognitive Abilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Conti, Valentina & Kopinska, Joanna, 2012. "The role of parental cognitive aging in the intergenerational mobility of cognitive abilities," AICCON Working Papers 106-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
More about this item
Keywordsintergenerational mobility; cognitive ability;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-02-27 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-02-27 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2012-02-27 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .