The role of parental cognitive aging in the intergenerational mobility of cognitive abilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valentina Conti & Joanna Kopinska, 2012. "The Role of Parental Cognitive Aging in the Intergenerational Mobility of Cognitive Abilities," CEIS Research Paper 219, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jan 2012.
More about this item
Keywordsintergenerational mobility; cognitive ability;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-NEU-2012-07-23 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:aiccon:2012_106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Venturi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiccoea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .