Report NEP-CBE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angela Duckworth & David Weir, 2011. "Personality and Response to the Financial Crisis," Working Papers wp260, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hsee, Christopher K. & Rottenstreich, Yuval & Stutzer, Alois, 2012. "Suboptimal Choices and the Need for Experienced Individual Well-Being in Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Dickinson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Job Allocation Rules and Sorting Efficiency: Experimental Outcomes in a Peter Principle Environment," Post-Print halshs-00664665, HAL.
- Daniel Houser & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan, 2012. "Private and Public Decisions in Social Dilemmas: Evidence from ChildrenÕs Behavior," Working Papers 1034, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin, 2012. "Peer Effects in Pro-Social Behavior: Social Norms or Social Preferences?," IZA Discussion Papers 6345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2012. "Positional Concerns through the Life Cycle: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data and Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Christoph March & Sebastian Krügel, 2012. ""Do We Follow Others when We Should? A Simple Test of Rational Expectations": Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Natalia Montinari, 2012. "Ranking alternatives by a fair bidding rule: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tim R. Adam & Chitru S. Fernando & Evgenia Golubeva, 2012. "Managerial Overconfidence and Corporate Risk Management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrweas Leibbrandt & Abhijit Ramalingam & Lauri Sääksvuori & James M. Walker, 2012. "Broken Punishment Networks in Public Goods Games: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rudd, Melanie & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Aaker, Jennifer, 2012. "Awe Expands People's Perception of Time, Alters Decision Making, and Enhances Well-Being," Research Papers 2095, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Stefania Ottone & Nazaria Solferino, 2012. "Spectators Versus Stakeholders with/without Information: the Difference it Makes for Justice," CEIS Research Paper 221, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Feb 2012.
- Menachem Brenner & Yehuda Izhakian & Orly Sade, 2011. "Ambiguity and Overconfidence," Working Papers 11-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:62538 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Valentina Conti & Joanna Kopinska, 2012. "The Role of Parental Cognitive Aging in the Intergenerational Mobility of Cognitive Abilities," CEIS Research Paper 219, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Jan 2012.
- Christoph March & Sebastian Krügel & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2012. "Do We Follow Private Information when We Should? Laboratory Evidence on Naive Herding," PSE Working Papers halshs-00671378, HAL.