The Role of Publicity Requirements on Entry and Auctions Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2002. "Estimating the Effect of Financial Aid Offers on College Enrollment: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1249-1287, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom & Xu, Pai, 2013.
"What model for entry in first-price auctions? A nonparametric approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 46-58.
- Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom & Xu, Pai, 2007. "What Model for Entry in First-Price Auctions? A Nonparametric Approach," Microeconomics.ca working papers marmer-07-11-22-02-26-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Feb 2011.
- Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta & Francesco Decarolis, 2012.
"Common Agency and Coordinated Bids in Sponsored Search Auctions,"
2012 Meeting Papers
106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maris Goldmanis & Antonio Penta, 2013. "Common Agency and Coordinated Bids in Sponsored Search Auctions," Working Papers 13-19, NET Institute.
- Luigi Moretti & Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Subcontracting in Public Procurement: An Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0154, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
KeywordsPublicity; Entry; Auctions; Regression Discontinuity;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .