Global Imbalances, Declining Hegemony and the Need for a New Global Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Theodore Pelagidis, 2010. "Absurd Austerity Policies in Europe," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 54-61.
- Barro, Robert J, 1989. "The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 37-54.
- Maria Ivanova, 2010. "Hegemony and Seigniorage," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 93-130.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal imbalances; global governance; international currency;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .