Absurd Austerity Policies in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan LUPU, 2014. "Fiscal austerity and economic growth in CEE countries," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(33), pages 89-96, November.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2011. "Varieties of capitalism and responses to the Financial Crisis: the European social Model versus the US Model," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0129, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Pasquale Tridico, "undated". "Economic policies and growth strategies after the crisis: different approaches in USA, Japan and EU," Working Papers 0015, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Robert Pollin, 2013. "Austerity Economics and the Struggle for the Soul of U.S. Capitalism," Working Papers wp321, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2011. "Global Imbalances, Declining Hegemony and the Need for a New Global Governance," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0130, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Casimir Dadak, 2011. "Political Economy of the Euro Area Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 593-604, December.
- Mi Park, 2013. "Lessons from the Asian financial crisis for the eurozone: a comparative analysis of the perilous politics of austerity in Asia and Europe," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Marinko Škare & Romina Prziklas Druzeta, 2015. "Fiscal Austerity Versus Growth in Croatia," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 9(1), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:53:y:2010:i:6:p:54-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.