Flexible Global Carbon Pricing: A Backward-Compatible Upgrade for the Kyoto Protocol
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Paltsev & J. Reilly & H. Jacoby & A. Gurgel & G. Metcalf & A. Sokolov & J. Holak, 2007. "Assessment of U.S. Cap-and-Trade Proposals," Working Papers 0705, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Cramton, Axel Ockenfels, and Steven Stoft, 2015. "An International Carbon-Price Commitment Promotes Cooperation," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
More about this item
KeywordsKyoto protocol; cap and trade; flexible global carbon pricing; international cooperation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-02-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2010-02-20 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2009/35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .