The Role Of Services In Production And International Trade: A Theoretical Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Obashi, Ayako, 2013.
"Two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 25-33.
- OBASHI Ayako & HAYAKAWA Kazuo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2009. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Discussion papers 09053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ayako Obashi & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2010. "A Two-dimensional Analysis of the Impact of Outward FDI on Performance at Home: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-005, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Obashi, Ayako & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2010. "A two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," IDE Discussion Papers 273, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rita Bhowmik, 2003. "Service Intensities in the Indian Economy: 1968/9-1993/4," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 427-437.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 2002. "The role of the service sector in the process of industrialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 401-420, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade ; production increase ; service industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .