Migration and the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2006. "Bank regulation and supervision: balancing benefits and costs," Speech 238, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordon Tullock, 2004. "Cass R. Sunstein, Reid Hastie, John W. Payne, David A. Schkade and W. Kip Viscusi, Punitive Damages: How Juries Decide," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 118(1_2), pages 214-218, January.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "How the Crisis Changed the Pace of Poverty Reduction and Shared Prosperity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23699, The World Bank.
- Dalton Conley & Jennifer Heerwig, 2011. "The War at Home: Effects of Vietnam-Era Military Service on Postwar Household Stability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 350-354, May.
- Robert W. Rudd, 1970. "Economic and Political Future for Public Programs in Rural America: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(5), pages 668-668.
- Ono, S., 1992. "Sino-Japenese Economic Relationships," World Bank - Discussion Papers 146, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2018:i:37:p:186-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:33:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9451-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; labor migration; labor market;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MIG-2015-11-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:dok13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.