The Dynamics of Poverty in Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Klasen & Melanie Grosse & Rainer Thiele & Jann Lay & Julius Spatz & Manfred Wiebelt, 2004. "Operationalizing Pro-Poor Growth - Country Case Study: Bolivia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 101, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, Lykke E., 2010.
"Social Mobility in Bolivia is Finally Improving!,"
Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico,
Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 13, pages 117-136.
- Lykke E. Andersen, 2009. "Social Mobility in Bolivia is Finally Improving!," Development Research Working Paper Series 16/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Andersen, Lykke Eg, 2010. "Social Mobility in Bolivia is Finally Improving!," Documentos de trabajo 3/2010, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Dynamics of Poverty; Bolivia;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:iisecd:2009_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tirza Aguilar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iisecbo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.