Taxation and economic sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hildergart Ahumada & Lorena Garegnani, 1999. "Hodrik – Prescott filter in practice," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(4), pages 61-76.
- Roger H. Gordon & Julie Berry Cullen, 2002. "Taxes and Entrepreneurial Activity: Theory and Evidence for the U.S," NBER Working Papers 9015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jing Xing, 2011. "Does tax structure affect economic growth? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers 1120, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Ann-Sofie Kolm & Birthe Larsen, 2005. "Tax Effects, Search Unemployment, and the Choice of Educational Type," CESifo Working Paper Series 1622, CESifo.
- Ton Kwaak & Werner Liebregts, 2012. "Time series for main variables on the performance of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Q M Ahmed & M Haider Hussain, 2008.
"Estimating the Black Economy through a Monetary Approach: A Case Study of Pakistan,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Hussain, M. Haider & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2006. "Estimating the Black Economy through Monetary Approach: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2005. "The Wealth Tax and Entrepreneurial Activity," Working Papers 2005:43, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gonzales-Martínez, Rolando & Hurtado, Enrique & Valdivia, Pedro, 2008. "Un método de Cálculo y Temporización de Previsiones Cíclicas para el Sistema Financiero Boliviano [The calculation and timing of cyclical provisions in the Bolivian financial system]," MPRA Paper 14120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Farooq, Ammar & Kugler, Adriana, 2016.
"Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9832, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ammar Farooq & Adriana Kugler, 2016. "Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility," NBER Working Papers 22118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & Gaëtan J.A. Nicodème & Gaëtan J.A. Nicodeme, 2006.
"Corporate Tax Policy, Entrepreneurship and Incorporation in the EU,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Ruud A. de Mooij & GaÃ«tan NicodÃ¨me, 2007. "Corporate tax policy, entrepreneurship and incorporation in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 269, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007. "Corporate Tax Policy, Entrepreneurship and Incorporation in the EU," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Martin Dietz, 2007. "A growth oriented dual income tax," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(2), pages 191-221, April.
- Wonglimpiyarat, Jarunee, 2016. "Government policies towards Israel's high-tech powerhouse," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 52, pages 18-27.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006.
"Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1699-1723, September.
- Marco Da Rin & Giovanna Nicodano & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2004. "Public Policy and the Creation of Active Venture Capital Markets," Working Papers 270, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Da Rin, M. & Nicodano, G. & Sembenelli, A., 2006. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Other publications TiSEM 94370b9a-a6ac-444d-85a2-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2005. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Working Paper Series 430, European Central Bank.
- Kim, Younghwan & Kim, Wonjoon & Yang, Taeyong, 2012. "The effect of the triple helix system and habitat on regional entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence from the U.S," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 154-166.
- William M. Gentry & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2005.
""Success Taxes," Entrepreneurial Entry, and Innovation,"
NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 87-108,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Gentry & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. ""Success Taxes," Entrepreneurial Entry, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 10551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Ann-Sofie Kolm & Birthe Larsen, 2005.
"Tax Effects on Unemployment and the Choice of Educational Type,"
419, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2005. "Tax Effects of Unemployment and the Choice of Educational Type," Research Papers in Economics 2005:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2018. "La elasticidad precio de la demanda de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en los Estados Unidos [The price elasticity of demand for air travel in the United States]," MPRA Paper 83572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2006. "Policy Volatility and Growth," Research Department Publications 4481, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Ericson & Johan Fall, 2011. "Taxation of closely held corporations efficiency aspects," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(2), pages 27-40.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2003.
"Business Start-ups, the Lock-in Effect, and Capital Gains Taxation,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
506439000000000222, David K. Levine.
- V. V. Chari & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2005. "Business Start-ups, The Lock-in Effect, and Capital Gains Taxation," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000439, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Donald Bruce & Mohammed Mohsin, 2006. "Tax Policy and Entrepreneurship: New Time Series Evidence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 409-425, June.
- Giorgio, Ricchiuti, 2004. "Empirical Evidence on the North-South Trade Flows: an Augmented Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 1326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; Economic Sustainability;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cigewp:2011_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Luis Pacheco (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.