Report NEP-ACC-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2011. "Assessing the Variability of Tax Elasticities in Lithuania," IMF Working Papers 11/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Gumpert & James R. Hines, Jr. & Monika Schnitzer, 2011. "The Use of Tax Havens in Exemption Regimes," NBER Working Papers 17644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kunieda, Shigeki & Takahata, Junichiro & Yada, Haruna, 2011. "Japanese Firms’ Debt Policy And Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 2011-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kalendiene, Jone & Pukeliene, Violeta, 2011. "Taxation and economic sustainability," Working Papers 16/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Callan, Tim & Crilly, Niamh & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2011. "What Has Happened to Marginal Tax Rates?," Papers RB2011/3/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bastani, Spencer & Selin, Håkan, 2011. "Bunching and Non-Bunching at Kink Points of the Swedish Tax schedule," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Why Don’t We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World," Research Department Publications 4724, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Josh Hurwitz & Laura Quinby, 2011. "How Would GASB Proposals Affect State and Local Pension Reporting?," Issues in Brief ibslp23, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2011.