Report NEP-PBE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Callan, Tim & Crilly, Niamh & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2011. "What Has Happened to Marginal Tax Rates?," Papers RB2011/3/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kalendiene, Jone & Pukeliene, Violeta, 2011. "Taxation and economic sustainability," Working Papers 16/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2011. "Assessing the Variability of Tax Elasticities in Lithuania," IMF Working Papers 11/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5067552 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Islam, Asif & López, Ramón, 2011. "Fiscal spending for economic growth in the presence of imperfect markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bilin Neyapti & Zafer Akin & Zeynep B. Cevik, 2011. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Promote Fiscal Discipline?," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Why Don’t We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World," Research Department Publications 4724, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.