Hodrik – Prescott filter in practice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Q M Ahmed & M Haider Hussain, 2008.
"Estimating the Black Economy through a Monetary Approach: A Case Study of Pakistan,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 13(1), pages 45-60, March.
- Hussain, M. Haider & Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2006. "Estimating the Black Economy through Monetary Approach: A Case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 8153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2018.
"La elasticidad precio de la demanda de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en los Estados Unidos
[The price elasticity of demand for air travel in the United States]," MPRA Paper 83572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ton Kwaak & Werner Liebregts, 2012. "Time series for main variables on the performance of Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H201204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Rizvi, Syed Kumail Abbas & Naqvi, Bushra, 2009. "Inflation Volatility: An Asian Perspective," MPRA Paper 19489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio, Ricchiuti, 2004. "Empirical Evidence on the North-South Trade Flows: an Augmented Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 1326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalendiene, Jone & Pukeliene, Violeta, 2011. "Taxation and economic sustainability," Working Papers 16/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Gonzales-Martínez, Rolando & Hurtado, Enrique & Valdivia, Pedro, 2008.
"Un método de Cálculo y Temporización de Previsiones Cíclicas para el Sistema Financiero Boliviano
[The calculation and timing of cyclical provisions in the Bolivian financial system]," MPRA Paper 14120, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:journl:495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Machelett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.