Global Production Networks and the People's Republic of China's Processing Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2010. "The Role of China in Regional South-South Trade in Asia-Pacific: Prospects for industrialization of the low-income countries," MPRA Paper 26358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009.
"U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict: Export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 669-687, November.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2009. "U.S.-Japan and U.S.-China trade conflict : export growth, reciprocity, and the international trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5102, The World Bank.
- Shen, Chunmiao & Zheng, Jianghuai, 2020. "Does global value chains participation really promote skill-biased technological change? Theory and evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 10-18.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2019. "Differences in Transition Paths: Russia versus China," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(03), pages 17-21, October.
More about this item
Keywordslocation trade costs prc; processing trade export platform prc; fdi prc;
All these keywords.
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2010-05-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-05-22 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2010-05-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ADB Institute (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.