Report NEP-INT-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma, Alyson & Assche, Ari Van & Hong, Chang, 2009. "Global Production Networks and the People's Republic of China's Processing Trade," ADBI Working Papers 175, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Roger Smeets & Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour & Henk Kox, 2010. "Export margins and export barriers: uncovering market entry costs of exporters in the Netherlands," CPB Document 208, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bown, Chad P. & Crowley, Meredith A., 2010. "China's export growth and the China safeguard : threats to the world trading system ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5291, The World Bank.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan, 2010. "Learning-by-Exporting and Destination Effects: Evidence from African SMEs," MPRA Paper 22658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2010.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Ng, Francis, 2010. "The evolution of agricultural trade flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5308, The World Bank.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 2010.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2009. "Intra-Regional Trade in East Asia: The Decoupling Fallacy, Crisis, and Policy Challenges," ADBI Working Papers 177, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rosario Crinò & Paolo Epifani, 2010. "Productivity, Quality, and Export Intensities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 824.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Neagu, Cristina & Nicita, Alessandro, 2010. "Is protectionism on the rise ? assessing national trade policies during the crisis of 2008," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5274, The World Bank.
- Cadot, Olivier & Kukenova, Madina & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2010. "OECD imports : diversification and quality search," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5285, The World Bank.
- Seker, Murat, 2010. "Rigidities in employment protection and exporting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5303, The World Bank.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2010. "A Trade TheoristÕs Take on Global Imbalance," Working Papers 599, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," TSE Working Papers 09-118, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).