Export margins and export barriers: uncovering market entry costs of exporters in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Finkelstein, Amy, 2007.
"Why is the market for long-term care insurance so small?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1967-1991, November.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Amy Finkelstein, 2007. "Why Is the Market or Long-term Care Insurance So Small?," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 1967-1991 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norton, Edward C., 2000. "Long-term care," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 17, pages 955-994 Elsevier.
- Francesca Bettio & Janneke Plantenga, 2004. "Comparing Care Regimes In Europe," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 85-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lastauskas, Povilas, 2013.
"Europe's revolving doors: Import competition and endogenous firm entry institutions,"
Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers
464, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Povilas Lastauskas, 2013. "Europe’s Revolving Doors: Import Competition and Endogenous Firm Entry InstitutionS," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1360, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2011.
"Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Arjan Lejour & harold creusen, 2011. "Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms," CPB Discussion Paper 183, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk Kox, 2012.
"Export decisions of services firms between agglomeration effects and market-entry costs,"
CPB Discussion Paper
211, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kox, Henk L.M., 2012. "Export decisions of services firms between agglomeration effects and market-entry costs," MPRA Paper 39127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold Creusen & Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour & Roger Smeets, 2011. "Exploring the Margins of Dutch Exports: A Firm-Level Analysis," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 413-434, December.
- Roger Smeets & Harold Creusen, 2011. "Fixed export costs and multi-product firms," CPB Discussion Paper 188, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .