Export margins and export barriers: uncovering market entry costs of exporters in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lastauskas, Povilas, 2013.
"Europe's revolving doors: Import competition and endogenous firm entry institutions,"
Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers
464, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Povilas Lastauskas, 2013. "Europe’s Revolving Doors: Import Competition and Endogenous Firm Entry InstitutionS," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1360, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2011.
"Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Arjan Lejour & harold creusen, 2011. "Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms," CPB Discussion Paper 183, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henk Kox, 2012.
"Export decisions of services firms between agglomeration effects and market-entry costs,"
CPB Discussion Paper
211, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kox, Henk L.M., 2012. "Export decisions of services firms between agglomeration effects and market-entry costs," MPRA Paper 39127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold Creusen & Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour & Roger Smeets, 2011. "Exploring the Margins of Dutch Exports: A Firm-Level Analysis," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 413-434, December.
- Roger Smeets & Harold Creusen, 2011. "Fixed export costs and multi-product firms," CPB Discussion Paper 188, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.