A comment on 'Cross-border merger, vertical structure, and spatial competition'
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konstantinos Eleftheriou & Nickolas J. Michelacakis & Vassilios G. Papavassiliou, 2016. "A comment on 'Cross-border merger, vertical structure, and spatial competition'," Open Access publications 10197/8114, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010.
"Cross-border merger, vertical structure, and spatial competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 112-114, November.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Cross-border Merger, Vertical Structure, and Spatial Competition," MPRA Paper 24474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas J., 2016. "A comment on ‘Vertical mergers and downstream spatial competition with different product varieties’," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 84-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2017. "Spatial Price Discrimination and Privatization on Vertically Related Markets," MPRA Paper 76964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-discrimination; Spatial-competition; Firm-location; Cross-border merger;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-05-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2016-05-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:16-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .