A comment on 'Cross-border merger, vertical structure, and spatial competition'
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konstantinos Eleftheriou & Nickolas J. Michelacakis & Vassilios G. Papavassiliou, 2016. "A comment on 'Cross-border merger, vertical structure, and spatial competition'," Open Access publications 10197/8114, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010.
"Cross-border merger, vertical structure, and spatial competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 112-114, November.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Cross-border Merger, Vertical Structure, and Spatial Competition," MPRA Paper 24474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas J., 2016. "A comment on ‘Vertical mergers and downstream spatial competition with different product varieties’," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 84-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleftheriou, Konstantinos & Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2017. "Spatial Price Discrimination and Privatization on Vertically Related Markets," MPRA Paper 76964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-discrimination; Spatial-competition; Firm-location; Cross-border merger;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-05-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2016-05-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:16-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.