La responsabilité sociale des entreprises artisanales. Résultats d’une enquête menée dans la région NPDC (France) Corporate social responsibility of craft enterprises Case study in thr Nord/Pas-de-Calais Region (France)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Violetta Eichholz & Blandine Laperche & Ewa Warecka, 2007. "Csr in small and medium sized companies – current status and future trends comparative survey conducted in germany, france and poland," Working Papers 166, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsability; craft enterprises; Nord/Pas de Calais region;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.