Large Corporations in the Finnish Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimmo Viljamaa & Tarmo Lemola, 2009. "ERAWATCH Country Reports 2009: Finland. Analysis of policy mixes to foster R&D investment and to contribute to the ERA," JRC Working Papers JRC53689, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kimmo Viljamaa & Janne Lehenkari & Tarmo Lemola, 2009. "ERAWATCH Country Report 2008 - An Assessment of Research System and Policies: Finland," JRC Working Papers JRC50885, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kimmo Viljamaa & Henri Lahtinen, 2012. "Erawatch Country Reports 2011: Finland," JRC Working Papers JRC77942, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lundan, Sarianna & Tolvanen, Juha, 2008. "Regional and Global Patterns of Internationalisation of Finnish MNEs," Discussion Papers 1170, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational firms; international business; structural change;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .