Ecosystem Good and Service Co-Effects of Terrestrial Carbon Sequestration: Implications for the U.S. Geological Survey’s LandCarbon Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; carbon sequestration; land use planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-11-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .