Past, Present, and Future of Wetlands Credit Sales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shabman, Leonard A. & Scodari, Paul F., 2004. "Past, Present, and Future of Wetlands Credit Sales," Discussion Papers 10858, Resources for the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Shabman & Kurt Stephenson & William Shobe, 2002. "Trading Programs for Environmental Management: Reflections on the Air and Water Experiences," Working Papers 2002-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kroeger, Timm & Casey, Frank, 2007. "An assessment of market-based approaches to providing ecosystem services on agricultural lands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 321-332, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Hellerstein, Daniel & Greene, Catherine R., 2008. "The Use of Markets To Increase Private Investment in Environmental Stewardship," Economic Research Report 56473, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Arquitt, Steve & Johnstone, Ron, 2008. "Use of system dynamics modelling in design of an environmental restoration banking institution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-75, March.
More about this item
Keywordswetlands mitigation; wetlands banking; environmental markets; Clean Water Act;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-04-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.