Waterfowl Harvest Benefits in Northern Aboriginal Communities and Potential Climate Change Impacts
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssubsistence harvests by indigenous peoples; diet and nutrition; climate change;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rep:wpaper:2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.C. van Kooten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .