Inflation, Money Demand and Portfolio Choice
investigate the predicted responses of portfolio choices in response to inflation changes for the wealthier part of the population that hold most of the nominal stocks.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mariacristina deNardi, 2000.
"Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0547, Econometric Society.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2004. "Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 743-768.
- Mariacristina Nardi, 2004. "Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71, pages 743-768, 07.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides & Valery Polkovnichenko, 2009.
"Optimal Savings with Taxable and Tax-Deferred Accounts,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 718-735, October.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides & Valery Polkovnichenko, 2009. "Code and data files for "Optimal Savings with Taxable and Tax-deferred Accounts"," Computer Codes 07-198, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2007.
"Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
0807, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2007.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2009. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 363-402, 03.
- Fernando E. Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," NBER Working Papers 13416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," CEPR Discussion Papers 6472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean, 1992.
"Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equilibrium Value of Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 615-46, June.
- Chatterjee, S. & Corbae, D., 1990. "Endogenous Market Participation and the General Equelibrium Value of Money," Working Papers 90-30a, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Valery Polkovnichenko, 2007. "Life-Cycle Portfolio Choice with Additive Habit Formation Preferences and Uninsurable Labor Income Risk," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 83-124, January.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2004. "Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026212274x, June.
- Matthias Doepke & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Inflation and the Redistribution of Nominal Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(6), pages 1069-1097, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.