On the Assumptions of the Optimal Taxation Problem: Is Distortionary Taxation a Burden or a Blessing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1983.
"Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in an economy without capital,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-93.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1982. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in an Economy Without Capital," Discussion Papers 532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewis, Vivien, 2013.
"Optimal Monetary Policy And Firm Entry,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(08), pages 1687-1710, December.
- V. Lewis, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Firm Entry," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/604, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lewis, Vivien, 2012. "Optimal monetary policy and firm entry," IMFS Working Paper Series 50, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Vivien Lewis, 2009. "Optimal monetary policy and firm entry," Working Paper Research 178, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .