Precautionary Demand for Money in a Monetary Search Business Cycle Model
the model account for relevant properties of the data, but not very significantly. The biggest quantitative potential for search frictions in this setting appears to be in the dynamic implications they generate for inventories and markups in the retail sector. Assessment of this potential is in progress.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2008.
"A Model of Money and Credit, with Application to the Credit Card Debt Puzzle,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 629-647.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2006. "A Model of Money and Credit, with Application to the Credit Card Debt Puzzle," 2006 Meeting Papers 45, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2007. "A model of money and credit, with application to the credit card debt puzzle," Working Paper 0711, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Miquel Faig & Belén Jerez, 2007. "Precautionary Balances and the Velocity of Circulation of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 843-873, 06.
- Jerez, Belén & Faig, Miquel, 2005. "Precautionary balances and the velocity of circulation of money," UC3M Working papers. Economics we051406, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Miquel Faig & Belén Jerez, 2006. "Precautionary Balances and the Velocity of Circulation of Money," Working Papers tecipa-188, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Faig & Belen Jerez, 2006. "Precautionary Balances and the Velocity of Circulation of Money," 2006 Meeting Papers 457, Society for Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.