Monetary-Fiscal Interactions with a Conservative Central Bank
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luisa Lambertini, 2006. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions With A Conservative Central Bank," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(1), pages 90-128, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco Manzo, 2009.
"Policy uncertainty, symbiosis, and the optimal fiscal and monetary conservativeness,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 461-474, November.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco manzo, 2005. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Macroeconomics 0508005, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Manzo & Francesco Giuli, 2008. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Working Papers 0802, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, Kristian, 2008. "Conceptual Framework for Fiscal Policy," Occasional Papers 16, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2013.
"Infrequent Fiscal Stabilization,"
2013_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2014. "Infrequent fiscal stabilization," Working Papers 66983445, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bai, Yuting & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2013. "Infrequent Fiscal Stabilization," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Giuli, Francesco, 2011.
"Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 369-375, June.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Giuli Francesco, 2009. "Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty," wp.comunite 0061, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2017. "Monetary and fiscal policies in interaction in monetary unions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Libich, Jan & Nguyen, Dat Thanh & Stehlík, Petr, 2015. "Monetary exit and fiscal spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 184-206.
- Matthew Canzoneri, 2007. "Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union: Policy Issues & Analytical Models," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 165, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Canzoneri, Matthew & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 2010. "The Interaction Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 935-999 Elsevier.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 2007. "Coordination Of Monetary And Fiscal Policy In A Monetary Union: Policy Issues And Analytical Models," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(s1), pages 21-43, September.
- Yuting Bai, 2014. "Price level targeting with strategic fiscal policy and the value of fiscal leadership," Working Papers 66983487, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- S. Gnocchi, 2007. "Discretionary Fiscal Policy and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Area," Working Papers 602, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stehn, Sven Jari & Vines, David, 2008.
"Strategic Interactions between an Independent Central Bank and a Myopic Government with Government Debt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sven Jari Stehn & David A Vines, 2008. "Strategic Interactions between an Independent Central Bank and a Myopic Government with Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 08/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2012. "Expectations Dynamics: Policy, Announcements and Limits to Dynamic Inconsistency," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-25, April.
- Oliver Grimm & Stefan Ried, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/67, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Oliver Grimm & Stefan Ried, 2007. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Fiscal Policy;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2004-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-08-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed004:627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .