Monetary-Fiscal Interactions With A Conservative Central Bank
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luisa Lambertini, 2004. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions with a Conservative Central Bank," 2004 Meeting Papers 627, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco Manzo, 2009.
"Policy uncertainty, symbiosis, and the optimal fiscal and monetary conservativeness,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 461-474, November.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Francesco Giuli & Marco manzo, 2005. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Macroeconomics 0508005, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marco Manzo & Francesco Giuli, 2008. "Policy Uncertainty, Symbiosis, and the Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Conservativeness," Working Papers 0802, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, Kristian, 2008. "Conceptual Framework for Fiscal Policy," Occasional Papers 16, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2013.
"Infrequent Fiscal Stabilization,"
2013_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yuting Bai & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2014. "Infrequent fiscal stabilization," Working Papers 66983445, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bai, Yuting & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2013. "Infrequent Fiscal Stabilization," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Giuli, Francesco, 2011.
"Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 369-375, June.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Giuli Francesco, 2009. "Fiscal and monetary interaction under monetary policy uncertainty," wp.comunite 0061, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2017. "Monetary and fiscal policies in interaction in monetary unions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Libich, Jan & Nguyen, Dat Thanh & Stehlík, Petr, 2015. "Monetary exit and fiscal spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 184-206.
- Matthew Canzoneri, 2007. "Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Monetary Union: Policy Issues & Analytical Models," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 165, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Canzoneri, Matthew & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 2010.
"The Interaction Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 935-999
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies," Working Paper Series 2010-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/35, European University Institute.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri, 2007. "Coordination Of Monetary And Fiscal Policy In A Monetary Union: Policy Issues And Analytical Models," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(s1), pages 21-43, September.
- Yuting Bai, 2014. "Price level targeting with strategic fiscal policy and the value of fiscal leadership," Working Papers 66983487, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- S. Gnocchi, 2007. "Discretionary Fiscal Policy and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Area," Working Papers 602, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stehn, Sven Jari & Vines, David, 2008.
"Strategic Interactions between an Independent Central Bank and a Myopic Government with Government Debt,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sven Jari Stehn & David A Vines, 2008. "Strategic Interactions between an Independent Central Bank and a Myopic Government with Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 08/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Hughes Hallett Andrew & Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2012. "Expectations Dynamics: Policy, Announcements and Limits to Dynamic Inconsistency," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-25, April.
- Oliver Grimm & Stefan Ried, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
07/67, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Oliver Grimm & Stefan Ried, 2007. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:53:y:2006:i:1:p:90-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.