A False Perception? The relative riskiness of AIM and listed Stocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin, "undated". "Europe’s ‘New’ Stock Markets," Working Papers 218, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kenji Kutsuna & Marc Cowling & Paul Westhead, 2000. "The short-run performance of JASDAQ companies and venture capital involvement before and after flotation," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Angel, James J., 1999.
"The rise and fall of the Amex Emerging Company Marketplace,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 257-289, May.
- Reena Aggarwal & James J. Angel, "undated". "The Rise and Fall of the AMEX Emerging Company Marketplace," Working Papers _002, Georgetown School of Business.
- Sami Torstila, 2001. "What Determines IPO Gross Spreads in Europe?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(4), pages 523-541.
- Kutsuna, Kenji & Okamura, Hideo & Cowling, Marc, 2002. "Ownership structure pre- and post-IPOs and the operating performance of JASDAQ companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 163-181, April.
- William P. Rees, 1997. "The Arrival Rate of Initial Public Offers in the UK," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 3(1), pages 45-62.
- Ying, Louis K. W. & Lewellen, Wilbur G. & Schlarbaum, Gary G. & Lease, Ronald C., 1977. "Stock Exchange Listings and Securities Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 415-432, September.
- K. McCaffrey & P. Hamill, 2000. "Dividend initiation announcements effects in initial public offerings," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 533-542.
- Franzke, Stefanie A. & Schlag, Christian, 2003. "Over-allotment options in IPOs on Germany's Neuer Markt: An empirical investigation," CFS Working Paper Series 2002/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- J. F. Bacmann & M. Dubois & C. Ertur, 2002. "Valuation Effects of Listing on a More Prominent Segment of the Stock Market: Evidence from France," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-493.
- Christian Leuz, 2003. "IAS Versus U.S. GAAP: Information Asymmetry-Based Evidence from Germany's New Market," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 445-472, June.
- Wagner, Niklas, 2004. "Time-varying moments, idiosyncratic risk, and an application to hot-issue IPO aftermarket returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-72, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:icmadp:icma-dp2006-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.