The Arrival Rate of Initial Public Offers in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shantanu Banerjee & Ufuk Güçbilmez & Grzegorz Pawlina, 2013. "IPO waves and hot markets in the UK," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 4, pages 76-98 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2009. "When and why do Austrian companies issue shares?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 229-244, August.
- Brailsford, Tim & Heaney, Richard & Shi, Jing, 2004. "Modelling the behaviour of the new issue market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 119-132.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Board & Alfonso Dufour & Charles Sutcliffe & Stephen Wells, 2005. "A False Perception? The relative riskiness of AIM and listed Stocks," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Krzysztof Jackowicz & Oskar Kowalewski & Łukasz Kozłowski & Paulina Roszkowska, 2017.
"Issuing bonds, shares or staying private? Determinants of going public in an emerging economy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Jackowicz, Krzszof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozłowski, Łukasz & Roszkowska, Paulina, 2014. "Issuing Bonds, Shares or Staying Private? Determinants of Going Public in an Emerging Economy," MPRA Paper 58212, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2014.
- Jackowicz, Krzystof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozlowski, Lukasz & Roszkowska, Paulina, 2014. "Issuing Bonds, Shares or Staying Private? Determinants of Going Public in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 14-15, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Luise Breinlinger & Evgenia Glogova, 2002. "Determinants of Initial Public Offerings - A European Time-Series Cross-Section Analysis," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 87-106.
- Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert & Shami, Roland, 2010. "Detecting hot and cold cycles using a Markov regime switching model--Evidence from the Chinese A-share IPO market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 196-210, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:3:y:1997:i:1:p:45-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.