Future prospects of microalgal biofuel production systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Kevin S. & Klein, Sanford A. & Reindl, Douglas T., 2010. "Assessment of high penetration of solar photovoltaics in Wisconsin," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7338-7345, November.
- Demiroren, A. & Yilmaz, U., 2010. "Analysis of change in electric energy cost with using renewable energy sources in Gökceada, Turkey: An island example," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 323-333, January.
- Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Maribu, Karl, 2009. "Investment and upgrade in distributed generation under uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Nandi, Sanjoy Kumar & Ghosh, Himangshu Ranjan, 2010. "Prospect of wind–PV-battery hybrid power system as an alternative to grid extension in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3040-3047.
- Kannan, R., 2009. "Uncertainties in key low carbon power generation technologies - Implication for UK decarbonisation targets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1873-1886, October.
- Corria, Maria Eugenia & Cobas, Vladimir Melian & Silva Lora, Electo, 2006. "Perspectives of Stirling engines use for distributed generation in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3402-3408, December.
- Zoulias, E.I. & Lymberopoulos, N., 2007. "Techno-economic analysis of the integration of hydrogen energy technologies in renewable energy-based stand-alone power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-696.
- Fleten, S.-E. & Maribu, K.M. & Wangensteen, I., 2007.
"Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 803-815.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Maribu, Karl Magnus & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2005. "Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007.
"Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004. "Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production," CEPE Working paper series 04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M., 2007. "Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in electric power systems utilizing energy storage and other enabling technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4424-4433, September.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2008. "Feasibility analysis of stand-alone renewable energy supply options for a large hotel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1475-1490.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2009. "Feasibility analysis of renewable energy supply options for a grid-connected large hotel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 955-964.
- Weis, Timothy M. & Ilinca, Adrian, 2008. "The utility of energy storage to improve the economics of wind–diesel power plants in Canada," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1544-1557.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2009. "Case study feasibility analysis of renewable energy supply options for small to medium-sized tourist accommodations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1134-1144.
- Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil, 2009. "Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 416-428, April.
- Himri, Y. & Boudghene Stambouli, A. & Draoui, B. & Himri, S., 2008. "Techno-economical study of hybrid power system for a remote village in Algeria," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1128-1136.
- Ben Maalla, El Mehdi & Kunsch, Pierre L., 2008. "Simulation of micro-CHP diffusion by means of System Dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2308-2319, July.
- Graham, Paul W. & Williams, David J., 2003. "Optimal technological choices in meeting Australian energy policy goals," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 691-712, November.
- Khan, M.J. & Iqbal, M.T., 2005. "Pre-feasibility study of stand-alone hybrid energy systems for applications in Newfoundland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 835-854.
- Lau, K.Y. & Yousof, M.F.M. & Arshad, S.N.M. & Anwari, M. & Yatim, A.H.M., 2010. "Performance analysis of hybrid photovoltaic/diesel energy system under Malaysian conditions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3245-3255.
- Jablonski, Sophie & Strachan, Neil & Brand, Christian & Bauen, Ausilio, 2010. "The role of bioenergy in the UK's energy future formulation and modelling of long-term UK bioenergy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5799-5816, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerón-García, M.C. & Macías-Sánchez, M.D. & Sánchez-Mirón, A. & García-Camacho, F. & Molina-Grima, E., 2013. "A process for biodiesel production involving the heterotrophic fermentation of Chlorella protothecoides with glycerol as the carbon source," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 341-349.
- Kalpesh K. Sharma & Holger Schuhmann & Peer M. Schenk, 2012. "High Lipid Induction in Microalgae for Biodiesel Production," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Amaro, Helena M. & Macedo, Ângela C. & Malcata, F. Xavier, 2012. "Microalgae: An alternative as sustainable source of biofuels?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 158-166.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:1100-1111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Bhaskar & Guldhe, Abhishek & Rawat, Ismail & Bux, Faizal, 2014. "Towards a sustainable approach for development of biodiesel from plant and microalgae," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 216-245.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:139-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adenle, Ademola A. & Haslam, Gareth E. & Lee, Lisa, 2013. "Global assessment of research and development for algae biofuel production and its potential role for sustainable development in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 182-195.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:76-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaoyang, Xu & Boeing, Wiebke J., 2013. "Mapping biofuel field: A bibliometric evaluation of research output," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 82-91.
- Michael Borowitzka & Navid Moheimani, 2013. "Sustainable biofuels from algae," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 13-25, January.
- Ringsmuth, Andrew K. & Landsberg, Michael J. & Hankamer, Ben, 2016. "Can photosynthesis enable a global transition from fossil fuels to solar fuels, to mitigate climate change and fuel-supply limitations?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 134-163.
- Rawat, I. & Ranjith Kumar, R. & Mutanda, T. & Bux, F., 2013. "Biodiesel from microalgae: A critical evaluation from laboratory to large scale production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 444-467.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:356-368 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; algal biofuels; alternative energy;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeemg:7-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eemuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.