Share reform and the performance of Chinaï¿½s listed companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Chong-En & Liu, Qiao & Lu, Joe & Song, Frank M. & Zhang, Junxi, 2004. "Corporate governance and market valuation in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 599-616, December.
- Wei, Zuobao & Varela, Oscar, 2003. "State equity ownership and firm market performance: evidence from China's newly privatized firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 65-82, May.
- Paul McGuinness & Michael Ferguson, 2005. "The ownership structure of listed Chinese State-owned enterprises and its relation to corporate performance," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 231-246.
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:1:p:103-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2003. "China share issue privatization: the extent of its success," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 183-222, November.
- Qian Sun & Wilson H. S. Tong & Jing Tong, 2002. "How Does Government Ownership Affect Firm Performance? Evidence from China's Privatization Experience," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1&2), pages 1-27.
- Xiaozu Wang & Lixin Colin Xu & Tian Zhu, 2004. "State-owned enterprises going public "The case of China"," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(3), pages 467-487, September.
- Demurger, Sylvie, 2001. "Infrastructure Development and Economic Growth: An Explanation for Regional Disparities in China?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-117, March.
- Wang, Changyun, 2005. "Ownership and operating performance of Chinese IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1835-1856, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Greenaway & Alessandra Guariglia & Zhihong Yu, 2014.
"The more the better? Foreign ownership and corporate performance in China,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7-9), pages 681-702, September.
- David Greenaway & Alessandra Guariglia & Zhihong Yu, "undated". "The More the Better? Foreign Ownership and Corporate Performance in China," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Gabe de Bondt & Tuomas Peltonen & Daniel Santabarbara, 2011.
"Booms and busts in China's stock market: estimates based on fundamentals,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 287-300.
- Gabe J. de Bondt & Tuomas A. Peltonen & Daniel Santabárbara, 2010. "Booms and busts in China's stock market: Estimates based on fundamentals," Working Papers 1032, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2010. "Booms and busts in China's stock market: Estimates based on fundamentals," Working Paper Series 1190, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeaer:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .