Losing the Plot: The Strategic Dismantling of White Farming in Zimbabwe 2000-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinsey, Bill H., 2004. "Zimbabwe's Land Reform Program: Underinvestment in Post-Conflict Transformation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1669-1696, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-17 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-17 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .