Employment: A proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Ana Lugo, 2007. "Employment: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 361-378.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:375000 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hussmanns, Ralf., 2004. "Measuring the informal economy : from employment in the formal sector to informal employment," ILO Working Papers 993750003402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Samuel & Sabina Alkire & Diego Zavaleta & China Mills & John Hammock, 2018.
"Social isolation and its relationship to multidimensional poverty,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 83-97, January.
- Kim Samuel, Sabina Alkire, John Hammock, China Mills and Diego Zavaleta, 2014. "Social Isolation and its Relationship to Multidimensional Poverty," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp080, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- John Ataguba & William M. Fonta & Hyacinth E. Ichoku, 2011.
"The Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria,"
Working Papers PMMA
- Ataguba, John E. & Fonta, William M. & Ichoku, Hyacinth E., 2012. "the Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria," PEP Policy Briefs 164434, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Akoété Ega Agbodji & Yélé Maweki Batana & Dénis Ouedraogo, 2015.
"Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in West Africa: The case of Burkina Faso and Togo,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(11), pages 980-1004, November.
- AkoÃ©tÃ© Ega Agbodji, YÃ©lÃ© Maweki Batana and DÃ©nis Ouedraogo, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Multidimensional Welfare Deprivation in West Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso and Togo," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp064, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Agbodji, Akoete Ega & Batana, Yele Maweki & Ouedraogo, Denis, 2013. "Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in west Africa : the case of Burkina Faso and Togo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6522, The World Bank.
- Kirsten Sehnbruch & Brendan Burchell & Nurjk Agloni & Agnieszka Piasna, 2015. "Human Development and Decent Work: Why some Concepts Succeed and Others Fail to Make an Impact," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(2), pages 197-224, March.
- Trani, Jean-François & Cannings, Tim I., 2013. "Child Poverty in an Emergency and Conflict Context: A Multidimensional Profile and an Identification of the Poorest Children in Western Darfur," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 48-70.
- repec:nms:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2012_2_olejniczak is not listed on IDEAS
- K.I H. Sanjeewanie & Nilakshi De Silva & Shivapragasam Shivakumaran, 2012. "Multi-Dimensional Poverty Among Samurdhi Welfare Recipients In Badulla District, Sri Lanka," Working Papers PMMA 2012-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Nadjiarabeye Christian BEASSOUM & Koulké Blandine NAN-GUER & Olivier BEGUY & Tabo Symphorien Ndang & TOPEUR Béguerang, 2011. "Pauvrete Des Capacites Au Tchad: Une Exploration Des Dimensions Manquantes Des Donnees Dans La Capitale N'Djamena," Working Papers PMMA 2011-17, PEP-PMMA.
- repec:nms:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2011_1_lessmann is not listed on IDEAS
- Suppa, Nicolai, 2012. "Job Characteristics and Subjective Well-Being in Australia – A Capability Approach Perspective," Ruhr Economic Papers 388, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hojman, Daniel A. & Miranda, Álvaro, 2018. "Agency, Human Dignity, and Subjective Well-being," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 1-15.
- Nicolai Suppa, 2012. "Job Characteristics and Subjective Well-Being in Australia – A Capability Approach Perspective," Ruhr Economic Papers 0388, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Aguilar, Alexandra Cortés & García Muñoz, Teresa M. & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2013. "Heterogeneous self-employment and satisfaction in Latin America," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-61.
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Daniel Hojman & Alvaro Miranda, 2015. "Agency, Human Dignity and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers wp398, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Rocío García Díaz & Daniel Prudencio, 2017. "A long-term employment index for Mexico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 133-165.
- Lungile Ntsalaze & Sylvanus Ikhide, 2018. "Rethinking Dimensions: The South African Multidimensional Poverty Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 195-213, January.
- Federico Huneeus & Oscar Landerretche & Esteban Puentes, 2012. "Multidimensional Measure of Job Quality: Persistence and Heterogeneity in a Developing Country," Working Papers wp357, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0388 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nms:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2012_2_lessmann is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Emma Santos, 2014. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty in Latin America: Previous Experience and the Way Forward," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp066, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Wills-Herrera, Eduardo & Orozco, Luz E. & Forero-Pineda, Clemente & Pardo, Oscar & Andonova, Venetta, 2011. "The relationship between perceptions of insecurity, social capital and subjective well-being: Empirical evidences from areas of rural conflict in Colombia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 88-96, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HAP-2008-05-05 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.