Effective Border Tax Adjustments for Export Promotion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins, 2001. "Review of Value Added Taxation in TRNC," Development Discussion Papers 2002-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Keh-Nan Sun, 2003. "Taxation and Economic Development in Taiwan," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 734-735, October.
- Hector Cury & Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO, 2004. "Fiscal Adjustment for Sustainable Growth in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2004-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsExport promotion; border tax adjustments; corruption; value added taxation; duty drawback; duty exemption; export processing zones;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.