Fiscal Adjustment for Sustainable Growth in the Dominican Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oscar E Melhado Orellana, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability and Resource Mobilization in the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 03/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Keh-Nan Sun, 2003. "Taxation and Economic Development in Taiwan," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 734-735, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 2005. "Economic Implications of Measures to Bring the Dominican Republic into Compliance with the World Trade Organization (WTO) Rules Concerning the Operation of Free Zones," Development Discussion Papers 2005-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2004. "Effective Border Tax Adjustments for Export Promotion," Development Discussion Papers 2004-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- World Bank, 2005. "Dominican Republic : Review of Trade and Labor Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8531, The World Bank.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2013. "Taxing Mobile Capital in Free Trade Zones to the Detriment of Workers," Development Discussion Papers 2013-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2004. "Tax Expenditures In The Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2005-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsDominican Republic; tax reform; individual income tax; corporation income tax; value added tax; excise tax; taxation of international trade; taxation and economic integration;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .