Tax Expenditures In The Dominican Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hector Cury & Glenn Jenkins & CHUN-YAN KUO, 2004. "Fiscal Adjustment for Sustainable Growth in the Dominican Republic," Development Discussion Papers 2004-01, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renato E. Reside, Jr. & Ruperto Alonzo, . "Non-Investment-Related Tax Incentives (NITIs): A Policy Paper," PCED Policy Notes, Philippine Center for Economic Development.
More about this item
KeywordsDominican Republic; tax expenditures; individual income tax; corporate income tax; import duty;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .