Philippine Center for Economic Development
PCED Policy Notes
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 201301 Health or Wealth : Is there a trade-off when taxing sin?
by Stella Luz A. Quimbo
- 201302 How much protection does PhilHealth provide Filipinos?
by Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Aleli D. Kraft & Joseph J. Capuno & Carlos Tan
- 201303 Giving the BSP an Extra Mop : A Response to Short-Term Capital Inflows
by Raul V. Fabella & Fidelina N. Carlos & Sarah Lynne S. Daway & Geoffrey M. Ducanes
- 201304 Mining Sector: Towards Contributing to Inclusive Growth
by Agustin L. Arcenas
- 201305 Non-Investment-Related Tax Incentives (NITIs): A Policy Paper
by Renato E. Reside, Jr. & Ruperto Alonzo
- 201306 Just how good is unemployment as a measure of welfare?
by Emmanuel S. de Dios & Katrina Dinglasan
- 201401 How did the Philippines level its tax treatment of imported and local distilled spirits?
by Ramon L. Clarete
- 201402 Designing a Competitive Electricity Market
by Ma. Joy V. Abrenica
- 201403 Tax Policy for Good Governance, Job Creation and Inclusive Growth
by Rosa Alonso i Terme
- 201404 Investing in S&T and R&D in the Face of AEC Competition
by Ernesto M. Pernia & Ramon L. Clarete
- 201405 Eastern Visayas after Yolanda: Evidence from Household Survey
by Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Dennis S. Mapa
- 201406 Improving Credit Access for the Food and Agriculture Sector through the Enhanced Implementation of Existing Policies and New Strategies
by Gary B. Teves
- 201501 Solar Power's Dawning and Promise for Inclusive Green Growth
by Ernesto M. Pernia