How much protection does PhilHealth provide Filipinos?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaloupka, Frank J. & Wechsler, Henry, 1997.
"Price, tobacco control policies and smoking among young adults,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 359-373, June.
- Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 1995. "Price, Tobacco Control Policies and Smoking Among Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 5012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Stella A. Quimbo & Carlos Antonio, 2013.
"Shocks to Philippine Households: incidence, idiosyncrasy, and impact,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 50(2), pages 1-27, December.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Stella A. Quimbo & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr., 2013. "Shocks to Philippine households: Incidence, idiosyncrasy and impact," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201312, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Kai Kaiser & Caryn Bredenkamp & Roberto Iglesias, 2016. "Sin Tax Reform in the Philippines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24617.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:pcedpn:201302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .