Value Added Tax Policy And Implementation In Singapore
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zee, Howell H., 2005.
"A New Approach to Taxing Financial Intermediation Services Under a Value–Added Tax,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 58(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Howell H Zee, 2004. "A New Approach to Taxing Financial Intermediation Services Under a Value Added Tax," IMF Working Papers 04/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2005. "Value-Added Tax Treatment of Public Sector Bodies and Non-Profit Organizations: A Developing Country Perspective," International Tax Program Papers 0514, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Mohamad Ali Roshidi Ahmad & Zuriadah Ismail & Hazianti Abdul Halim, 2016. "Awareness and Perception of Taxpayers towards Goods and Services Tax (GST) Implementation," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 75-94, November.
- Saving, Jason L. & Viard, Alan D., 2015. "Are income taxes destined to rise? the fiscal imbalance and future tax policy," Working Papers 1502, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005.
"On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 599-623, April.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries," International Trade 0210003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsSingapore; value added tax; exemplary implementation;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .