The Impact of Transnational Banks on Developing Countries' Banking Sector: An Analysis of the Turkish Experience. (1980-89)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mervyn K. Lewis & Kevin T. Davis, 1987. "Domestic and International Banking," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121263, January.
- Gilbert, R Alton, 1984. "Bank Market Structure and Competition: A Survey," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 617-644, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatice Jenkins & Monir Hussain, 2014. "An Analysis of the Macroeconomic Conditions Required for SME Lending: The Case of Turkey," Development Discussion Papers 2014-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hatice Jenkins, 2002. "Are Commercial Banks Really Absent From Micro And Small Enterprise Finance?," Development Discussion Papers 2002-12, JDI Executive Programs.
- Hatice Jenkins, 1996. "Financial Liberalization and Bank Lending Behavior in Turkey," Development Discussion Papers 1996-05, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsTransnational banks; performance; cost efficiency; oligopolistic structure; developing countries; Turkey;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .