Imposing a unilateral carbon constraint on European energy-intensive industries and its impact on their international competitiveness - data & analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manfred Bergmann & Andreas Schmitz & Mark Hayden & Katri Kosonen, 2007. "Imposing a unilateral carbon constraint on European energy-intensive industries and its impact on their international competitiveness - data & analysis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 298, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cumbul Altay, Melek & Sivri, Nüket & Onat, Burcu & Sahin, Ülkü & Zoraga, Mert & Fatih Altay, Hulusi, 2011. "Recycle of metals for end-of-life vehicles (ELVs) and relation to Kyoto protocol," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2447-2451, June.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:617-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Misato, 2014.
"Product level embodied carbon flows in bilateral trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 106-117.
- Sato, Misato, 2014. "Product level embodied carbon flows in bilateral trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57232, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; competitiveness; energy-intensive industries; emissions trading;
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .