L'impresa mafiosa: i risultati economici della criminalità organizzata e il ruolo delle politiche pubbliche
[Mafia Business: economic performances of the organised crime and the role of the public policies]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMafia; organized crime; trust; conflict; Southern Italy; Amartya Sen; Gary becker; Calabria; Sicilia; Adam Smith; monopoly;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.