Composition of public expenditure, effective demand, distribution and growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lavoie, Marc, 1995.
"The Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution and Its Neo-Ricardian and Neo-Marxian Critiques,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 789-818, December.
- Lavoie, M., 1992. "The Kaleckian Model of Growth and Distribution and its Neo-Ricardian and Neo-Marxian Critiques," Working Papers 9201e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Giorgio Rodano & Gian Italo Bischi & Enrico Saltari & Roberto Dieci, 2001. "Multiple attractors and global bifurcations in a Kaldor-type business cycle model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 527-554.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Carlo Panico & Antonio Pinto, 2010. "Government Spending, Effective Demand, Distribution and Growth: A Dynamic Analysis," Chapters,in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .