Countries, economy and markets: Analysis of hisbah institution and its contribution to Al-Mawardi perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Salanié, 2000. "Microeconomics of Market Failures," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262194430, January.
More about this item
Keywordscountry; market; economy; hisbah; Islamic economy;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- P0 - Economic Systems - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2018-07-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2018-07-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-ISF-2018-07-23 (Islamic Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .