Report NEP-HIS-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Allen, 2018. "Spinning their Wheels: A Reply to Jane Humphries and Benjamin Schneider," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _166, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Jose A. & Mitchener, Kris James, 2018. "Uncertainty and Hyperinflation: European Inflation Dynamics after World War I," Working Paper Series 2018-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas Delcey, 2018. "The random character of financial fluctuations (1930 -1960)," Working Papers hal-01793416, HAL.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Goulven Rubin, 2018. "Robert J. Gordon and the introduction of the natural rate hypothesis in the Keynesian framework," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 2018. "Sraffa’s Silenced Revival of the Classical Economists and of Marx," Working Papers 4/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Aurov, Oleg (Ауров, Олег) & Zorin, Andrey (Зорин, Андрей), 2018.
"Antiquity in the Middle Ages: Literature, Power, Law
[Античность В Средние Века: Литература, Власть, Право]," Working Papers 061804, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Chris Kirrane, 2018. "Lessons from the History of European EMU," Papers 1805.12112, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Olivanti, 2018. "Standard Budgets in Spanish Economic History: a User’s Guide to Sources and Methods," HHB Working Papers Series 10, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Nashihah, Faidatun, 2018. "Countries, economy and markets: Analysis of hisbah institution and its contribution to Al-Mawardi perspective," MPRA Paper 87029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2018.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Rufrancos, Hector Gutierrez, 2018. "Nutrition in Interwar Britain: A Possible Resolution of the Healthy or Hungry 1930s Debate?," IZA Discussion Papers 11588, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kukulin, Ilya (Кукулин, Илья), 2018.
"Change of Ideas About the Political Community in the Ussr During the Cold War and Their Influence on Soviet Culture
[Изменение Представлений О Политическом Сообществе В Ссср Времен «Холодной Войны»," Working Papers 061807, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gan Jin, 2018. "Circle of Fortune: The Long Term Impact of Western Customs Institutions in China," Discussion Paper Series 37, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2018.
- de Pleijt, Alexandra & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2018. "Human Capital Formation during the First Industrial Revolution: Evidence from the Use of Steam Engines," CEPR Discussion Papers 12987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Vicente Pinilla, 2018. "What’s in the annual database of Global Wine Markets, 1835 to 2016?," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1802, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2018. "Endogenous Growth and Entropy," CeBER Working Papers 2018-05, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Marine Colon & Sophie Richard & Pierre-Alain Roche, 2018. "The evolution of water governance in France from the 1960s: disputes as major drivers for radical changes within a consensual framework," Post-Print hal-01668129, HAL.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2018. "Technological changes and population growth: the role of land in England," Working Papers halshs-01789598, HAL.
- Thomas Delcey, 2018. "Efficient Market Hypothesis, Eugene Fama and Paul Samuelson: A reevaluation," Working Papers hal-01618347, HAL.
- Jianhua Xu & Nanshan Ai & Yan Lu & Yong Chen & Yiying Ling & Wenze Yue, 2018. "Quantitative analysis on the disparity of regional economic development in China and its evolution from 1952 to 2000," Papers 1806.10794, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro Iaria & Carlo Schwarz & Fabian Waldinger, 2018. "Threats to scientific progress, past and present," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 530, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Emmanuel Bovari & Victor Court, 2019. "Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model," Working Papers hal-01698755, HAL.
- Blanca Sánchez-Alonso, 2018. "The age of mass migration in Latin America," Working Papers 0134, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Olivier Damette & Antoine Parent & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2018. "Liquidity Traps and Large-Scale Financial Crises," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0221, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Blanche Segrestin & Andrew Johnston & Armand Hatchuel, 2018. "The Incomplete Separation Of Ownership And Control: Where Are The Managers In Law?," Post-Print hal-01822286, HAL.
- Agadzhanyan, Alexander (Агаджанян, Александр) & Razdyakonov, Vladislav (Раздьяконов, Владислав) & Bolkunova, Svetlana (Болкунова, Светлана), 2018.
"Secular and Religious Culture in Russia in the XIX - Early XX Centuries: The Conflict of Values on the Eve of the Era of Revolutions
[Секулярная И Религиозная Культура В России В К. Xix - Нач. Xx В," Working Papers 061817, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Razzu, Giovanni & Singleton, Carl & Mitchell, Mark, 2018. "On why gender employment equality in Britain has stalled since the early 1990s," MPRA Paper 87190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jake Anders & Simon Burgess & Jonathan Portes, 2018. "The long-term outcomes of refugees: tracking the progress of the East African Asians," DoQSS Working Papers 18-05, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Tanshina, Natalia (Таньшина, Наталья), 2018.
"Russian-French Relations of the Era of Nicholas I and Louis-Philippe: Historical Lessons
[Российско-Французские Отношения Эпохи Николая I И Луи-Филиппа: Исторические Уроки]," Working Papers 061816, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2018. "Gravity and Migration before Railways: Evidence from Parisian Prostitutes and Revolutionaries," Working Papers 0133, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Asl? Daldal, 2017. "The Old and New Forms of Political Filmmaking in Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5407569, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zolotukhin, Valeriy (Золотухин, Валерий) & Liderman, Yulia (Лидерман, Юлия) & Sklez, Varvara (Склез, Варварра), 2018.
"Sociocultural Modeling of New Communities in the Theater of the XX-XXI Centuries
[Социокультурное Моделирование Новых Сообществ В Театре Xx – Xxi Вв]," Working Papers 061808, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kotilainen, Markku, 2018. "Forecasting Activity at Etla in 1971–2018," ETLA Brief 69, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jan David Bakker & Stephan Maurer & Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Ferdinand Rauch, 2018. "Of Mice and Merchants: Trade and Growth in the Iron Age," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Chanegriha, Melisa & Stewart, Chris & Tsoukis, Christopher, 2018. "Testing for causality between FDI and economic growth using heterogeneous panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2018. "Tributación sin representación: la democracia argentina desde 1983," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 633, Universidad del CEMA.
- Michael, Stuetzer & David, Audretsch & Martin, Obschonka & Samuel, Gosling & Jason, Rentfrow & Jeff, Potter, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Culture, Knowledge Spillovers, and the Growth of Regions," MPRA Paper 87234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harsha Paranavithana & Leandro Magnusson & Rod Tyers, 2018. "Assessing monetary policy targeting regimes for small open economies," CAMA Working Papers 2018-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eyal Bar-Haim & Louis Chauvel & Janet Gornick & Anne Hartung, 2018. "The Persistence of the Gender Earnings Gap: Cohort Trends and the Role of Education in Twelve Countries," LIS Working papers 737, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.