Вашингтонски Консензус И Деиндустријализација Источне И Југоисточне Европе
[Washington’s Consensus and Disindustrialization of the Eastern and South-Eastern Europe]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marangos, John, 2009. "What happened to the Washington Consensus? The evolution of international development policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 197-208, January.
- Anatoly A. Sobchak, 1991. "Transition to a Market Economy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 11(2), pages 195-214, Fall.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bukvic, Rajko, 2010.
"Foundations, Results and Perspectives of Transition: A Case of Serbia,"
Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, Society of Economists Ekonomika, Nis, Serbia, vol. 56(4), December.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2010. "Foundations, results and perspectives of transition: A case of Serbia," MPRA Paper 69873, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2013. "Transition in Serbia: Foundations, results and perspectives," MPRA Paper 70166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2013.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2010. "The Other canon against Washington consensus: Re-industrialization as a condition for revival and development," MPRA Paper 69908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palagashvili,Liya & Piano,Ennio & Skarbek,David, 2017. "The Decline and Rise of Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781316649176.
- John Marangos & Charles J. Whalen, 2011. "Evolution without fundamental change: the Washington Consensus on economic development," Chapters, in: Charles J. Whalen (ed.), Financial Instability and Economic Security after the Great Recession, chapter 8, pages 153-178, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Aleksić, Dragan & Aničić, Jugoslav & Laketa, Marko & Todorić, Jovana & Zakić, Nebojša & Vuković, Darko & Miletić, Dalibor & Vukotić, Svetlana & Vukmirović, Dragan & Vukmirović, Jovanka, 2017. "Национална Економија [National Economy]," MPRA Paper 103354, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2018. "The Financial Repressionâ€ Liberalization Debate: Taking Stock, Looking For A Synthesis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 440-468, April.
- Dirk H M Akkermans, 2017. "Net profit flow per country from 1980 to 2009: The long-term effects of foreign direct investment," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(6), pages 1-28, June.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2011. "Transformaciona kriza i perspektive privrede Srbije u epohi globalizacije i finansijske krize [Transformational crisis and perspectives of Serbian economy in the era of globalization and financial ," MPRA Paper 69949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Meg Elkins & Simon Feeny & David Prentice, 2015. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers reduce poverty and improve well-being?," Discussion Papers 15/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Petrović, Dragan & Bukvić, Rajko, 2018. "Contemporary Trends in the Development of Industry in the World and Serbia," MPRA Paper 87793, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition; disindustrialization; Washington consensus; Morgenthau’s plan; Marshall’s plan; tranzition crisis; development Транзиција; деиндустријализација; Вашингтонски консензус; Моргентауов план; Маршалов план; транзициона криза; развој;
All these keywords.
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.